Meet Nicole-
She is a small town girl who can make it in the big city. Nicole grew up in the beautiful Northwest. After graduating from BYU-Idaho she moved to Las Vegas, Nevada where she moved her way up in management at a grocery store. After she experienced life in the big city, Nicole felt the need to move home to- in her words "water the moss in her heart." Her love of the beautiful green pacific Northwest lead her back to Washington to pursue a new career in the medical field, something that she never thought would interest her. As she explored this new career path she has found new opportunities at every turn. Outside of work Nicole loves to be creative, once inspired she always finds a way to accomplish a project no matter if it might be sewing, woodworking, gardening, scrapbooking or baking. Nicole loves to surround herself with good friends, she loves to work with the youth at church and currently serves in the Young Women organization as well as serving on a regional Young Single Adult committee. She loves spending time with her amazing, fun to be around family especially while traveling to new places. This is what a friend of Nicole's said "she is an idea generator and has great suggestions on everything -- movies, projects, music, sewing. (And,... she laughs easily.)"
So there you have it. Surely with this sales pitch I will be able to find myself a husband.
Of course, we had some fun writing up a sales pitch for my less attractive features lucky for me I can't snore so that wasn't added to the list. And this is my blog so I am only going to put the most attractive of my qualities on here. P.S- In case you are wondering I am never turn down a date because you never know what might happen...so far this theory has produced many unbelievable date stories... have you ever gone on a date to your date's grandparent's house that when you walk in it is like a time warp to the 1970s?? (They weren't home but when they did get home they didn't expect to find a stranger in their sunk in living room) I have.
7 comments:
Now that is one great resume. It should work!
I agree TWICE with your friend's words :)
Thanks Friend!
IT IS A REAL THING!! haha google it. You can just submit your little resume and sign up!! OR even better once they get done with this guy, they will have a girl be the bachelorette so then you'd get your choice of guys ;)
Ok Amanda iwill get right on that
Ok Amanda iwill get right on that
do it do it do it!! hahaha you know if you don't I will and pretend to be you :) and you don't want me to send in pictures cause all my pictures are of our crazy college days.
Oh Michelle! What a fantastic resume! I'm going to start giving it out. Just kidding. Kinda. Also, I love the picture.
Post a Comment