Saturday, June 23, 2012

Priorities

We (Amanda, the yw and me) leave at 5:45 am on Wednesday. The list of things to do is long. But wouldn't it only make sense to go shopping all day for scrapbook retreat that takes place only 3 days after camp? I thought it made sense. Who cares if I have an air mattress or a new toothbrush? At least I have some cute new supplies. I did check one thing off my list and that was... I am officially a trailer backer upper trained driver. I am borrowing my dad's truck and trailer to take all of our equipment down. So, I want to be able to drive that trailer as if I have been doing it my whole life. Let me tell you once I got the hang of it- it wasn't that bad. My dad taught me a few tricks and wah-la. I got it. But, we might want to say a few extra prayers just in case. Extra prayers never hurt and maybe an extra prayer or two for sunshine would not hurt either.


No comments: