Saturday, October 1, 2011

3:26 am


3:26 am and I am still awake. I haven't stayed up this late in ages. I thought about bed 3 hours ago but then I got on Facebook and then Pinterest. Then I received a message on Facebook from my friend Mindy. Who I happened to just be thinking about. Truly it was within 30 seconds of thinking I wonder how Mindy is? When I got the little chat thingy popping up on my phone since she is is Germany it is day time there and the middle of the night here. I don't talk to here hardly ever. I loved chatting with her. She is the bestest friend. Once her little guy demanded her attention I thought ok now I will go to sleep. Well, I couldn't so I thought I would research how much it would cost to go to Germany. I need $1,000. Anyone want to sponsor my trip? So, here I am now 3:34 am and still awake. oh, gee. I think I am getting sleepy, very, very sleepy. Well, let's try this go to bed idea again. Take two, Action!

No comments: