
I actually made some cookies that I pinned. I have done a lot of projects that I have pinned but I haven't baked anything. Until tonight. These lil gems are keepers! They are Pumpkin cookies with Carmel frosting. They are delish. They are soft and yummy. I love using the internet to bake. Oh, and on another note. I am working with the Young Women in my parents ward. I didn't know this but apparently the family wards can "borrow" people from the singles ward if they need. I am excited to get to know the girls and revisit the YW program. Amanda and I are helping at the weeknight activities. (so, we can still attend our own ward) I went for the first time last week the girls are great. I can't wait to get to know them better.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Internet Baking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment