Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Pirates Day


(one of my fav pirate pics, it was hard to choose)
Today the 4th Pirate's Movie opened. I really, really wish I could have been in Disneyland for the opening. I think it would have been amazing and maybe I could have meet Capt Sparrow. I have been waiting since I saw the 3rd one the first time for this. They said it was the last but I knew they were trying to trick me. I how could they possible stop when we know that Capt Sparrow has a map to the fountain of youth? I don't know when I am going I would have gone tonight but well, I didn't make it. Maybe tomorrow... before 3pm though cuz I would hate for the world to end and I didn't see the 4th pirates. Which brings me to my next topic...

The world is ending tomorrow and so this might be my very last post. I feel like I should say something profound but really I have nothing. I hope that it doesn't end tomorrow but in the event that it does I guess I am left speechless. On the plus side if the predictions are wrong I guess I can think a little longer and I just might come up with a really profound last post.

No comments: