Monday, May 2, 2011
Grateful
I am grateful for a lot of big things and a lot of little things. But, today I am feeling grateful for the little things that prevent BIG problems. Big Red doesn't have many bells and whistles but the ones that she does have I am grateful for. I am grateful that she has automatic lights so I never have to remember to turn on/off my lights. She has a arrow on the dash that tells me what side the gas tank is on. (I know I have had her for five+ years but I forget.) She won't let me lock my keys in my car if I leave them in the ignition and the car is off (cool, huh?) Today, I returned from lunch early and instead of going back to my desk I sat in my car and tried to make a few calls. I turned off my car but left the keys in the ignition. If Big Red wasn't as cool as she is I would have forgotten and locked my keys in my car. Creating a bigger problem. So, today I am grateful for the little things that prevent big problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment