Saturday, July 10, 2010

red, blue and gold

What is red, blue and gold?

My drive from Bellingham to Ferndale. I witnessed 4 people get pulled over. Seriously! FOUR! It wasn't like I was driving for hours it was within a 15 minute time span. One I thought was intended for me but I lucked out and it was for the car ahead of me. So, that is the red and blue.

The gold would of course be the 4 golden retrievers that I saw. I saw 4 different dogs in different spots. One was at a gas station, one was walking down the street, one was riding in the back of a pick-up and then one was in the grocery store parking lot. That might seem normal to some people but to me that was a lot.

What are the chances that I would notice 4 dogs and see 4 policemen all in one trip?

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

you are so funny:) good thing you didn't get pulled over and good thing you didn't have a phone in your glove box:)