Sunday, May 10, 2009

I tied the knot...Happy Mother's day!

Nope, sorry to disappoint you but I didn't tie "THE KNOT" I tied a knot. Much to my disapproval. The boss men (yep, the MEN) decided that all management for the front end of the store should have to wear a white shirt and tie to work. They say it sets us apart from the rest of the employees. I think they are crazy. It is 90 degrees and climbing and they want me to wear a tie. PLUS, did they forget I already wear a black vest (that says manager on it) to help me stand out from the crowd and I have a name tag that says Manager? So, how many ways do I need to say it? Perhaps, I should have it tattooed on my forehead. So, I had the dilemma do I go buy a tie and learn how to tie it or do I go girl-ish and buy a scarf? Well, I did both. I bought the tie and the scarf brought them home and then googled how to tie a tie and SURPRISE! There is a site dedicated to teaching people how to tie a tie. It worked. I did it. Thank you Google.



Moving on...Happy Mother's Day! My Mom is the bestest ever. I am so grateful for her and all she has done for us girls. Thanks Mom. You Rock!


And just as a bonus my sister and I also got a really great Dad and I forgot this picture was on my camera from when my Dad was down here for work. Mom, could you see if your classes could be taught in Las Vegas instead of Indianapolis.

2 comments:

Aves said...

I think the tie is cute, you can pull it off! Good job!! Hope you had a good Mother's Day :)

Mindy said...

You look sexy in that tie! :)