We have become really great at building our own furniture. We have successfully built almost every piece of furniture in our apartment! Here is our adorable dining table. I love that it is tall! I love that my feet dangle!
Here is our kitchen. We haven't done anything to this room except unpack the dishes and other kitchen stuff. Decorating to follow.
This is from our first Wal-Mart trip in the new apartment. Two carts and $250.00! I don't think I have ever spent that much at Wal-Mart when I moved in! The sad part is that we got home unpacked the groceries and we had nothing to eat. Back to the grocery store.
Sticker Shock!
Ok. That is all the pics I have right now. Our bedrooms are a mess due to the fact we have no furniture/beds. Air mattresses are working just fine for the time. Hopefully, not for much longer!
8 comments:
Love the decor! Congrats on your new place!
looks great!! love your table, we have very similar one that we bought when we were living in Vegas. Didn't work for us for long, we now have an 10 pc kitchen set. Couch looks comfy. Have fun decorating the rest
Your place it really cute! And I love the couch!! I can't wait to see more pictures. :) I am so happy for you and Heidi! You must love it. Where does Heidi work these days??
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! So totally cute!
You and Heid need to call me back sometime:)
It's so cute! It made me miss you guys so much! When we moved to Alabama we had three carts and the total came to $450!! How could two people possibly need to spend that much? And I was laughing about coming home and nothing to eat, because we ended up going out to eat that night because we didn't have anything either. I wish I could come visit you guys! p.s. I love that picture of the cat above the stove! :)
I love it!!! I can't wait to come down and see it!!!!!!
Love the apartment! I miss you guys a ton. I'm w/ Averi on the couch...soo cute! When are you coming to visit?!
SERIOUSLY, CREEPY CAT???! ha! well my dears I miss you immensely and this just made me miss you MORE AND MORE. I had a hork today (and yesterday too actually, I should probably cut back) and everyone thinks its funny i call it that. Oh anyways i just wanted to say i LOVE yalls place, it looks soo nice and of course you guys are awesome at decorating. expect me after next semester, ok? :) love you
Post a Comment