Monday, December 29, 2014

tick... tock...

Nicole, what have you been up to lately? 


I hosted a baby shower for Jessica Peck. The theme was "i love you a bushel and a PECK."
Get it? Baby Peck. Baby baby has since been born and is the cutest ever. Her name is Erika but I will continue to call her Baby Baby.


I assisted in a former YW's bridal shower. Ok, I provided a house... Actually, I provided my parents house. But, it was a really fun shower. Normally, I dread showers but this one was a blast. Congrats Miss Heidi.
I was a classy witch for Halloween. I have never been a witch before. But, I loved my fascinator so much! I wish I got to wear it everyday.

We had an awesome "chopped" combined activity. I got to be a judge and surprise to everyone the food wasn't too bad.


I went to Disneyland with my family for Thanksgiving. It was truly a magical trip. We laughed until we cried. We walked on zillion miles, and we road many rides. I love Disney and I will always love the magic that Walt Disney created.










We tried to prepare for Christmas in Utah....

I planned our work Christmas party. It was super fun! We went bowling and I even had a new PR. I am "rawr" Can you imagine a T-Rex bowling? The bosses LOVED what I planned and it was a huge success. We wanted it to be a super blast since it will be our last hoorah.

I have updated my resume because I am on the job hunt again. Long story short. My company was bought out and our office will be closed March 27th. lame-o. But, I feel like it will lead to good things. It always does. 

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I LOVE what you've been up to. I think your bushel and a PECK shower idea was so great.

I miss you.