Sunday, October 12, 2014

slightly disappointed


On Friday night I was out running errands when I realized that my last errand happened to be over by the Panda Express. Now Panda Ex isn't really far from my house but it is far enough away that I don't go there very often. So, I was really excited to go and pick up my Beijing beef and string bean chicken with fried rice. The employee got a little confused on the order of the to go boxes and so she read "my" box to me. She said the right thing. So, I thought I might have been the one to be confused. But, when I got home and opened the box SURPRISE! Orange chicken, cashew chicken and Chow mien. I debated driving back and getting it fixed but I really didn't want to drive 40 minutes total. So, I ate it and it tasted just fine. But, here is the truth. On Saturday I ended up back in that part of town and I went back and got the Beijing beef and string bean chicken. yep, Panda Ex twice in two days. 

Sometimes, a girl knows what she wants. 

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I tried Panda Ex for the first time this year. I'm sold.

Nicole said...

to quote your grandson "not to bad"