Sunday, September 16, 2012
ch-ch-Changes
I knew that a change was coming. Our Relief Society president was going to be released because she was moving. Then last week I got a text asking me to meet with the Bishop. uh.. ok. But, I was out of town. While I was gone they called a new RS president! Yay! (whew) She will be great! But, then I got another text that the Bishop still wanted to meet with me. I was a little perplexed since I only have been teaching Sunday School for a minute and I just getting into the swing of things and I have a little bit of a clue as to how to prepare my lessons and I am just learning my teaching style. But, Guess what? The Lord needs me elsewhere. Today I was called and sustained as RS Secretary. I am excited. I will be serving with amazing ladies. I don't know any of them too well. But, I know that will change. I love Relief Society. The good thing is that I still get to serve with the YW in Ferndale 2nd. I told them I just couldn't give that up. I know that I can make it work. So, yay for new changes and for being able to serve where I am needed even if it is for a short minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nicole! You're going to be great in RS! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment