Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RAoK

Random Acts of Kindness. I came home from work to see that the lawn was freshly mowed. I knew instantly who mowed the lawn. Our neighbor Pat. If you came to visit our house you wouldn't have to be here long to see Pat out mowing his lawn, or sometimes he just putters around the neighborhood on his lawn mower. He asked me the other night when I was going to mow the lawn and I told him I might get to it before Saturday. Well, my answer was clearly not acceptable. Pat also brings the trash can up to the house on trash day. When I went over to thank him tonight he said that I couldn't prove that he did it. Well, I don't need proof, I just know. We have the best neighbors in the world. I just love them. Not every neighborhood has their own "lawn ranger"


No comments: