Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just a fun day...

Today is has just been a fun day. I went shopping with Jill, Amanda and Shelley. We hit up Hobby Lobby, Old Navy and Chipotle for lunch (yum). Then I went and washed my rig. My neighbor will be happy. He kept telling me it needed washing. I kept telling him to go ahead. Then I started reorganizing my room. It feels good to have fresh organization.As I cleaned I found a file full of cards that friends and family have given me. As I read them I was reminded how much I am loved. It is nice to know you are loved. So, today has been just a fun day...




2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

And then you read a blog comment that says, "Nicole, you ARE loved. You have such a great personality and wit."

Glad you had a great day.

Donna Chapin said...

I love you too!! I'm so glad that you had a fun day.