Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ward Christmas Party





The Young Women were in charge of decorations for the ward Christmas party. So, Amanda and I put on our thinking caps and came up with some pretty good ideas. We used white butcher paper for the tables. For two reasons, we could just toss it and we could use it as entertainment. We had crayons on each table to let people color ornaments we had cut out or they can color the table. People loved it! To dress it up we used a strip of wrapping paper and used that as our table runner. Amanda and Sam made the snowflakes to hang from the lights. We made tomatoe cage trees, present topiaries. The yw made fringe trees and I made rag trees for the tables. It looked great, and we used every table we had to fit everyone in. We had enough seats to fit 236 people (a record for our ward). I think we filled all the tables except maybe two.

1 comment:

Donna Chapin said...

I think it was the best decorated Ward Christmas Party ever.