Friday, July 1, 2011

Pins

I was presented with my 1 year pin today. I was supposed to get it in May. The presentation was super fancy. My manager came over to my desk and stared at me for a minute. Which made me nervous, then he told me that he had something that would make me less crabby. (He thinks that I have been crabby. I think he doesn't know what I look like crabby) I love my pin and I just might wear it all weekend.

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

oh it's the small things isn't it :) not that it is small that you have been doing a good job for a year but just that your pin made you so stinkin happy:) when oh when are we going to go out and get our eat on?

Nicole said...

It truely did make me happy Lesha. We need to go soon!! Let me know what your schedule looks like.