Friday, June 24, 2011
Dentist...
I went to the dentist on Wednesday. I don't like going. Not because I am scared I just don't like going. Luckily, my dentist is right around the corner from my work and since it was sunny I walked there. My walk was really nice. I was dreading what the dentist would tell me. Because I always, ALWAYS need a filling. Either a new one or a replacement. I brushed and flossed like crazy the last 6 months but I was still suprised to hear him say "no cavities!" I made him check again just to be sure. But he insisted I was clear. I was so excited over that news. I forgot to check what color toothbrush they gave me. Usually the free toothbrush is my favorite part. (it was green) No cavities! Maybe if I got news like this everytime the dentist wouldn't be so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment