Friday, September 17, 2010

get connected

I would love to report that my SD card reader is suddenly working and my pictures are once again easy access but nope that is not the case. I had to resort to going and finding my cord that connects my computer and my camera. I don't know why but I hate cords. If I could have a cordless hair dryer that would make me so happy! Anyway, here is a photo update of some of the highlights of Summer 2010... in no particular order...
I made a table runner with my Great Grandma's tea towels.


I wore my camo hat to the fair. I love a good theme and my camo hat fit in perfect at the fair.

I saw this awesome car at the demo derby.

I amazed my family with my rock skipping skills. The trick is to get really low.

I made Zucchini bread for the first time.
I went to a Mariners game. They lost but hey at least the garlic fries were good
Then to top it all off I got to go to TEXAS to see my bestie!



2 comments:

Meagan said...

Love the picture of you and Heidi! Did you guys play your outfits? ;) You both look gorgeous. Miss ya.

Nicole said...

No we didn't plan them. It doesn't matter if we haven't seen each other in minths we still end up earing the same thing.