live every moment.
laugh every day.
blog in between.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Penny...
I have a new friend her name is Penny. I will tell you more about her later. She is nice and I think you will like her. I promise I will tell you more tomorrow. I just couldn't sleep until I mentioned my new friend.
I need to know about your friend Penny! I really think it's an animal that you found and want to give it a home, or maybe it is a human. Someone you met at work? Just tell me who this Penny is! :)
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear about your new friend Penny.
Love you,
Mom
Is it a dog???
I need to know about your friend Penny! I really think it's an animal that you found and want to give it a home, or maybe it is a human. Someone you met at work? Just tell me who this Penny is! :)
Post a Comment