Let me tell you a secret. I can't stay up to watch the Tonight Show. If I do I will be crabby the next day. So, I DVR it. Then I watch the previous nights episode before bed. So, I am usually only a day behind. Jimmy Fallon might be my main news source. Which made me realize I mostly only know what is going on with Rob Ford, or Chris Christie. Sad.
One of my favorite segments he does is "thank you Notes" So, sometimes I write my own. Like yesterday. I was driving home and this really tough, cool, macho Harley pulled out in front of me. The rider had on leather chaps, the little black helmet, leather jacket. He looked really cool. But then that was all negated because he left his turn signal on for the WHOLE 6 miles I followed him. (yes, I keep track of how many miles people leave their turn signal on.) Sorry dude you were so close to being cool.
Another one is about the Olive Garden. Thank you Olive Garden for finally realizing that you needed to update your logo to actually have olives on it instead of grapes. I was wondering if "olive" was the Italian word for "grape." Grape Garden for dinner anyone?
Also, not really a thank you note but do olives grow in Gardens? I thought it was groves?
Do you have any idea how much I am loving that It is still feeling like Summer? I am loving this slow onset of fall. I am hoping it can hold out just a few more weeks.
1 comment:
Me too, Nicole. I'm loving the slow summer melt as well.
Post a Comment