Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BIG DRAMA

I am sitting on the couch. I am waiting to go back to work. Yes, back. I worked 6 hours today. Then just as I was getting ready to head into the last 2 hours of my shift one of the other managers boyfriends has a freaking heart attack. She came out of the office crying with her coat and purse. I thought "oh, no! They fired her. I'm next." Why would I think that? Well, our store is in the middle of BIG DRAMA! Like, Huge. Really BIG! Everything is changing. The big management has gotten rid of 8 people in our store and I am nervous. I know that I do my best and I try hard but maybe they don't think I do enough. So, when I saw her crying I thought I was done. Luckily, (if it is lucky to have a heart attack) she wasn't fired. She had to go to the hospital and being that I had only worked 6 hours "Store Director" decided to send me home for 4 hours and then I could come back at 10pm to work the last 2 hours of my shift. That way he doesn't have to pay any overtime. lame. really lame. So, here I am on the couch still in my uniform waiting to go back to work. All, I want to do is put on my pj's and wash my face. But, no I wait.

*p.s. I really hope that my co-worker's bf is ok.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You are the hardest worker they have. Your store is lucky to have you!

Peter and Lesha said...

you have to have to have to call me when you are here!!